The goal of any organisation is to ultimately make a profit and to do this you need customers. New customers can be obtained through clever campaigns, keeping customers on the other hand is directly related to an organisations levels of customer service.
• Create a positive and professional first impression either face to face or over the phone.
• Understand the importance of how to build good rapport
• Be able to explain the features, advantages and benefits of your products and services
• Know the value of product knowledge
• Learn how to handle challenging customer situations professionally.
• Be able to identify and deal with different communication styles.
• Create a lasting and effective customer service plan of action.
• Most importantly how to create a “feel good factor” in the customer’s mind.
Our Customer Service programmes typically lasts 2-3 days depending on the needs of the organisation